Our firm has a strong culture which places importance on providing clients with practical, commercial and thorough service through the efficient use of technology, industry insight and knowledge and a friendly, considered approach.
We value the 'personal approach' we take to each of our client relationships and the fact that we often become a 'virtual' part of their business or their valued personal advisor.
We have long term relationships with a large number of our clients which extend into both their personal and business lives and often span from the commencement of their own business or personal career, into retirement and beyond.
At MSI Ragg Weir:
- We focus on giving clients a high level of professional service without the high price tag.
- We have up to date systems - including electronic work papers - double screens and the latest software and systems.
- We have a dedicated and experienced Tax Partner, who keeps us abreast of new developments in the ever changing tax environment.
- We target talented motivated people to join our team. It is important that they are the right fit for our culture – and our clients.
- We are large enough to provide exposure to real business issues - both in Australia and overseas - yet small enough to ensure that our clients never feel that they are 'just a number'..
- We value our staff and ensure that people at all levels of the firm are accessible by maintaining an open door policy.
- We provide a friendly working environment which means that although the job still has to get done, we have a happy atmosphere to get it done in.
- We have a dedicated Human Resources team to maintain and continuously improve our working environment.
We know the next two points are the most important, so they have their own dedicated pages:
If you are a motivated professional and think MSI Ragg Weir is the place for you, please check out our current career positions.